1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
STOP -BY READING OR VISITING THESE FORUMS YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
By reading or entering these forums you contractually agree to the following:

•  You are 18 years of age or older and you are accessing this website for personal use only!
•  By viewing these forums, you certify you are not a member or affiliated with any of the following: Voices for Vaccines, CDC, Emory University, Task Force for Global Health, UC Hastings, FDA, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or any other group pushing vaccination, or vaccination compliance.
•  You are not a member, employer, employee, sympathizer, freelancer, representative of any pharmaceutical company.
•  You are not a member of Antivax wall of shame, Embarrassed Cousins of Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children or other similar organization/groups, or any that bullies, demeans, make fun of, or harasses those w/ different beliefs on vaccinations.
•  This is a contractual agreement, and you contractually agree not to screenshot, or share our material in groups such as Antivax Wall of Shame, or any similar groups or any previously mentioned groups.

If you do not agree to all of the above or if you do not meet all of the above conditions, you will leave these forums immediately.

Somewhat newbie with a biography, whom is still trying to found itself, and beyond

Discussion in 'Forum News, Announcements, Tips!' started by waybeyondfedup, Oct 8, 2017.

1. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup Indoctrinated Newbie

10/9/17

Dear Ms Dolor, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:.

Hi, my name is Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup).

Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based Speech Impairment/Apraxia-Dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now. Still I’m not one, but have no to little income. I receive Social Security Benefits for all of it. In which I’m glad for, but still wish I had other means as well, but in I still don’t. At the same time still don't drive or intend to anytime in the future. Whom needs more of a life then what she has had so far. As opposed to what it has been for the most part of her life and etc. Yet to reach this stage of life and beyond. I'm of a student of life and currently looking for her next opportunity.

This isn't my first time being on chats, discussions, and forums. Somehow I always end up somehow always either leaving, getting kicked off via suspension, and total banned. Hopefully this will stop here because I'm waybeyondfedup on all of this. Since I always copied, pasted my intro, some posts, and threads. Have been doing all of this for quite a number yrs now on quite number of them. In which I figured whats the point of doing it when I have other forms of communication via my blogs, social media networks that I belong to. Basically, I'm pretty much on every single one. Well, at least seems like. Anyway, here they are in Bloglovin, Facebook, Good Reads, Google Plus, Instagram, Pinterest, Tapatalk, Tea Party Community, Tumblr, Twitter, Wikipedia, and maybe even more.

At the same time I'm still trying to found itself after all of these years. I'm also no spring chicken.

Still can’t help, but thinking about intellectual stimulation part of here. Even with my own work as well. That also goes for either go/staying because of it. Don’t worry its not the against the owner/s, admin/s, mod/s, members, and/or the input that I have receiving here as well. Mainly it has to do with how its run (at least some of it ) and even with the new one in the place as well.

Hmm beyond all good/bad for you/them, interesting, okay, understandable, and WOW.

Yet again another on this. Especially, one would think all of this should be over now. At the same time I'm also thinking of this being of the many possible scenarios that all of us should be beyond alert/prepared for/disaster/emergency preparedness/survival/whstf. I mean for all of man made/natural ones as opposed to one over the other. Especially, including all of civilians as well as professional. Everyone/where else should all do it as well.I also highly recommend beyond all of start doing your own learning and researching on it as well. I mean this also applies beyond to everything that I have mentioned above here. To me I found its very important so you can be proactive in it. Also, please take everything with a grain of salt as well. Especially, pseudoscience part of it as well. This also applies to beyond as well.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Veritas Dolor likes this.
  2. Veritas Dolor

Veritas Dolor vActivist Administrator

Home Page:
    Dear @waybeyondfedup thank you so much for introducing yourself! It is a pleasure to "meet" you.

These boards are new, and so far we are getting a lot of views! Participation side is a bit slow, but the more that come and join the conversation the faster these boards will pick up!

My hope is that we can get tons of our community actively engaging in here and offering eachother friendship, info, and support!

I look forward to our interactions!

-Ver

LauraLaRue and waybeyondfedup like this.
  3. LauraLaRue

LauraLaRue Moderator Moderator

Home Page:
    Welcome to our community Jessica. I hope you find the information on these forums useful, and that you make some supportive new friends too.

Best,
    Laura

waybeyondfedup likes this.
  4. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup Indoctrinated Newbie

@Veritas Dolor,@LauraLaRue, and whomever else follows,

Thanx for both of you welcomes to VAS (Vactivists). I'm soo glad to find another much newer forum regarding vaccinations. In which is gears towards more for USA/CAN and/or worldwide. Unlike the other one that was kinda new and is gears towards more AUS/NZ/Kiwis. Even through it contain global issues as well. This is also applies to being more gears towards not just parents, families, but individuals as well.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    LauraLaRue likes this.