1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
STOP -BY READING OR VISITING THESE FORUMS YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
By reading or entering these forums you contractually agree to the following:

•  You are 18 years of age or older and you are accessing this website for personal use only!
•  By viewing these forums, you certify you are not a member or affiliated with any of the following: Voices for Vaccines, CDC, Emory University, Task Force for Global Health, UC Hastings, FDA, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or any other group pushing vaccination, or vaccination compliance.
•  You are not a member, employer, employee, sympathizer, freelancer, representative of any pharmaceutical company.
•  You are not a member of Antivax wall of shame, Embarrassed Cousins of Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children or other similar organization/groups, or any that bullies, demeans, make fun of, or harasses those w/ different beliefs on vaccinations.
•  This is a contractual agreement, and you contractually agree not to screenshot, or share our material in groups such as Antivax Wall of Shame, or any similar groups or any previously mentioned groups.

If you do not agree to all of the above or if you do not meet all of the above conditions, you will leave these forums immediately.

Donation Requests for those being Sued by Eve Switzer

Discussion in 'Requests for Help, Donations, Prayers, Vibes' started by Veritas Dolor, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Veritas Dolor

Veritas Dolor vActivist Administrator

Home Page:
    (In this post, I deliberately leave out the Dr. title for Eve Switzer, as I don't believe she is deserving of any sort of respect. She has lost her ability to wear that title as far as I am concerned)

Eve Switzer is a pediatrician, her credentials listed on her twitter profile are: Pediatrician, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP), OKAAP immediate past president.

While Switzer was president of the OKAAP, she put out a newsletter talking about how she was handling the issue of flu vaccines in her office. In the newsletter, Eve stated:

"I made a decision to stop asking and treating the flu vaccine differently than all the other routinely recommended vaccines in my office."

Switzer has her office draw up, as she states, "ALL the recommended vaccines including the flu vaccine without that one clarification". She then asks if the parent has any questions about their child's vaccines and then administers them. To me, this sounds like she does not clarify that the flu vaccine will be in the bunch of vaccines unless the parent knows better to ask specifically about it.

Switzer went on to talk about how one of the mothers was upset (rightfully so IMO!!) when she discovered her 6-month-old had received the flu vaccine without her knowledge.

Many people spoke out regarding her informed consent procedures, (or in their eyes lack of informed consent procedures.)

One huge force that fights against mandatory vaccines in Oklahoma is OVHC-PAC -
    (Oklahomans for Vaccine and Health Choice - PAC) and Dr. Jim Meehan.

Despite the fact that Oklahoma has a very strong Anti-SLAPP law, Switzer has slapped a lawsuit on both OVHC-PAC and Dr. Meehan.

To top this (ridiculous) lawsuit off, Switzer added Elizabeth Aven to the suit, who as far as I know, was only speaking out regarding the lawsuit, and posting information that she had read about surrounding the circumstances.

In my opinion --this lawsuit is more important than what it seems like on the surface. This is an attack on our freedom of speech against doctors who we feel are not doing their jobs, or who are overstepping the bounds on informed consent. Could this lawsuit potentially set a precedent for shutting down free speech against doctors?

If you are able to give, we need to stick together as an army. Some of our fellow Vaccine Activists need our help. How can you help? Pass this post around, and if you can donate even a little bit, every bit helps.

Where you can donate:
    For Oklahomans for Vaccine and Health Choice - PAC
    http://www.ok4vaxchoice.com/donate.html

For Elizabeth Aven
    https://gogetfunding.com/help-elizabeth-aven-with-vaccination-lawsuit/

2. Veritas Dolor

Home Page:
  3. Veritas Dolor

Home Page:
    update from Elizabeth Aven