1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
STOP -BY READING OR VISITING THESE FORUMS YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
By reading or entering these forums you contractually agree to the following:

•  You are 18 years of age or older and you are accessing this website for personal use only!
•  By viewing these forums, you certify you are not a member or affiliated with any of the following: Voices for Vaccines, CDC, Emory University, Task Force for Global Health, UC Hastings, FDA, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or any other group pushing vaccination, or vaccination compliance.
•  You are not a member, employer, employee, sympathizer, freelancer, representative of any pharmaceutical company.
•  You are not a member of Antivax wall of shame, Embarrassed Cousins of Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children or other similar organization/groups, or any that bullies, demeans, make fun of, or harasses those w/ different beliefs on vaccinations.
•  This is a contractual agreement, and you contractually agree not to screenshot, or share our material in groups such as Antivax Wall of Shame, or any similar groups or any previously mentioned groups.

If you do not agree to all of the above or if you do not meet all of the above conditions, you will leave these forums immediately.

Common Sense Corner Featuring @LilEarthling369

Discussion in 'Twitter - Miscellaneous' started by LauraLaRue, Sep 28, 2017.

1. LauraLaRue

LauraLaRue Moderator Moderator

Home Page:
    I happened upon this twitter comment & loved it. It's by @LilEarthling369. In fact, I enjoyed reading her comment so much I've asked her to write an essay expanding on her thoughts.

Here, her comment is referring to the pharma lobby's vaxhole accounts battling vaccine injured families on twitter...

"Agreed, run us in circles. When they go off on weird tangents now, I ignore and wait to see where thread goes. It's gets very very old..... arguing with a brick wall. The more I speak with them, I'm convinced it's all part of the plan, separate the average person from common sense and logic about their health, so it's only understood by a small pool of elite academics that we put our lives into the hands of to "save us" . I'm convinced they're erasing, burying common sense about nutrition, hygiene and sanitation... the elites always make us forget history so we repeat our cycles over and over... It's downright evil.

Another thing , Science is neutral, good or bad depending on USE. Atomic bomb? Agent Orange? Man made viruses? Etc... sci is NOT a good thing unless we MAKE it so.

And CLEARLY it's all about MONEY.

Edison had a bulb that wouldn't burn out, JP Morgan said NO. He'd better make it planned obselence, so it'll need replacing or he wouldn't fund it. Where's Teslas free energy for humanity? A man invented a car that ran on water, he ended up dead shortly after. The assholes ruling the world will NEVER allow for sci to lift humanity and evolve us for free. Nope, well always get the SCI, Medicine/Tech that we can BUY.

Because there's too many COI and I honestly do not know how to remedy that. "

2. Heidi

Heidi Indoctrinated Newbie

Very important issues are not being considered, including how complicated our immune systems are and how vaccines loaded with cancer causing formaldehyde, heavy metal neurotoxins like aluminum & thimerosal (mercury), MSG... How these toxic elements can affect a child's body and the gut/brain axis. Leaky Gut syndrome and candida overgrowth are clearly a huge concern in many children suffering from chronic illness. Will Allopathic Medicine (so-called evidence based medicine) ever pull there heads out of their asses long enough to concern themselves with the damage they are doing to the children? One of the most important videos I would recommend to parents with vaccine injured kids whether it's (autism, eczema, peanut allergies, seizures, cancer) would be the educational video by Dr. Jeff Bradstreet. A doctor who was curing kids with autism (with GCMaF) prior to his office being raided by the FDA and being found murdered with a gun shot into the chest. Dr. Bradstreet was a phenominal medical doctor and parents who have had their children treated by him state that he would pray over their child prior to an exam. God bless all of the children who are suffering and the parents who are tormented by the injuries inflicted on their children by vaccines.
    Dr. Bradstreet

What's in vaccines? By Dr. Lawrence Palvsky

Attached Files:

Veritas Dolor likes this.