The Maine Coalition for Vaccine Choice Provides Notice to the State of Maine on Deficiencies in the National Immunization Program and Maine Immunization Program
This is to inform the State of Maine that the the undersigned, including the Maine Coalition for Vaccine Choice, have provided notice per 42 U.S.C. § 300aa-31(b) to the US Department of Health and Human Services. This notice requests confirmation that certain obligations regarding vaccine safety required under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act have been fulfilled or will forthwith be fulfilled: Deficiencies in the Pre-Licensure Safety Review of Pediatric Vaccines, Post-Licensure Surveillance of Vaccine Adverse Events, Identifying What Injuries Are Caused by Vaccines, Identifying Which Children are Susceptible to Vaccine Injury, Removing Claim “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism” from the CDC Website, Refusal to Conduct Vaccinated Versus Unvaccinated Study, and Reducing Conflicts of Interest at HHS.
Further, The Maine Coalition for Vaccine Choice formally submits to the State of Maine, “Families are Under No Obligation to Put Their Children at Risk by Participating in the Corrupt Current US National Immunization Program,” Ginger Taylor, Narrative Inquiry in Bioethics, Volume 6, Number 3, Winter 2016, pp. 181-185, (Article), Published by Johns Hopkins University Press, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1353/nib.2016.0068. This article and its supporting documents outline further corruption and deficits in the US National Immunization Program, and the Maine Immunization Program.
In light of these issuances, the Maine Coalition for Vaccine Choice believes that it is incumbent on the State of Maine to review the information contained herein, the Maine Immunization Program, the safety of vaccines currently being administered in the State of Maine, the appropriate use of these vaccines, and the education of Maine medical providers in reference to these products and their known risks.
Ginger Taylor, MS
Maine Coalition for Vaccine Choice
STOP -BY READING OR VISITING THESE FORUMS YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
By reading or entering these forums you contractually agree to the following:
• You are 18 years of age or older and you are accessing this website for personal use only!
• By viewing these forums, you certify you are not a member or affiliated with any of the following: Voices for Vaccines, CDC, Emory University, Task Force for Global Health, UC Hastings, FDA, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or any other group pushing vaccination, or vaccination compliance.
• You are not a member, employer, employee, sympathizer, freelancer, representative of any pharmaceutical company.
• You are not a member of Antivax wall of shame, Embarrassed Cousins of Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children or other similar organization/groups, or any that bullies, demeans, make fun of, or harasses those w/ different beliefs on vaccinations.
• This is a contractual agreement, and you contractually agree not to screenshot, or share our material in groups such as Antivax Wall of Shame, or any similar groups or any previously mentioned groups.
If you do not agree to all of the above or if you do not meet all of the above conditions, you will leave these forums immediately.
The Maine Coalition for Vaccine Choice Provides Notice to the State of Maine on Deficiencies in the 2017-11-04
Ginger Taylor's letter of notice to Maine