1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
STOP -BY READING OR VISITING THESE FORUMS YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
By reading or entering these forums you contractually agree to the following:

•  You are 18 years of age or older and you are accessing this website for personal use only!
•  By viewing these forums, you certify you are not a member or affiliated with any of the following: Voices for Vaccines, CDC, Emory University, Task Force for Global Health, UC Hastings, FDA, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or any other group pushing vaccination, or vaccination compliance.
•  You are not a member, employer, employee, sympathizer, freelancer, representative of any pharmaceutical company.
•  You are not a member of Antivax wall of shame, Embarrassed Cousins of Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children or other similar organization/groups, or any that bullies, demeans, make fun of, or harasses those w/ different beliefs on vaccinations.
•  This is a contractual agreement, and you contractually agree not to screenshot, or share our material in groups such as Antivax Wall of Shame, or any similar groups or any previously mentioned groups.

If you do not agree to all of the above or if you do not meet all of the above conditions, you will leave these forums immediately.

News Seeming ending battle with all of types of concussions in all of players/sports

Discussion in 'General News or Discussions Off Topic' started by waybeyondfedup, Dec 2, 2017.

1. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup Indoctrinated Newbie

12/2/17

Dear Whomever this may concerns and everyone both on/ff of here:,

Is it still me that feels in the middle of the road on all of this and beyond. This isn’t my first/last time that I ever questioned all of this.

I mean it all started with me when I found that the face (still is) NHL was originally diagnosed with its first known one. That also turned out to help out with the awareness of it. Even through there was somewhat of awareness, but it took that amount of time to be really it.

In which it took pretty much a season and including all of pre/regular/playoffs. That somewhat excludes the following seasons off/training camp when it was able to. At the same time it also sort second opinion/s on available treatment/s at that particular time. Including experimental ones as well. I mean don’t get me wrong they helped it get back to playing.

But now as I look back on all of this and especially combined with it most recent ones. I mean is it time for it to decide whether to keep playing or retire early. I mean that also includes its loved ones/close friends of both it/loved ones. Of course that also includes team/organization/even outside of it. Especially, how many of them it had/came back. In which that also includes being at its prime of its playing career.

Guess, this also applies to all other illness/es/injur/ies that it ever had in its career, and beyond. In its career, so far/future/s.

Of course this also applies to all of players the rest in the sport, but in all other sports as well.

#seeming #ending #battle #with #all #of #types #concussions #in #players #sports #middle #road #face #nhl #still #is #awareness #guess #this #also #applies #all #illness #es #injury #ies #beyond #so far #future #s

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,