1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
STOP -BY READING OR VISITING THESE FORUMS YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
By reading or entering these forums you contractually agree to the following:

•  You are 18 years of age or older and you are accessing this website for personal use only!
•  By viewing these forums, you certify you are not a member or affiliated with any of the following: Voices for Vaccines, CDC, Emory University, Task Force for Global Health, UC Hastings, FDA, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or any other group pushing vaccination, or vaccination compliance.
•  You are not a member, employer, employee, sympathizer, freelancer, representative of any pharmaceutical company.
•  You are not a member of Antivax wall of shame, Embarrassed Cousins of Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children or other similar organization/groups, or any that bullies, demeans, make fun of, or harasses those w/ different beliefs on vaccinations.
•  This is a contractual agreement, and you contractually agree not to screenshot, or share our material in groups such as Antivax Wall of Shame, or any similar groups or any previously mentioned groups.

If you do not agree to all of the above or if you do not meet all of the above conditions, you will leave these forums immediately.

News Re, open letter, and/or in the court of public opinion : Jose Reyes sued by mot

Discussion in 'General News or Discussions Off Topic' started by waybeyondfedup, Oct 24, 2017.

1. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup Indoctrinated Newbie

her of his secret love child | Page Six

https://jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup...-by-mother-of-his-secret-love-child-page-six/

10/25/17

Dear Ms Sanchez (Christina/Tina Worldwide), Lilyah (Sanchez and/or Reyes) Mr. Gildin (Steven), Esq, Mr. Reyes (Jose) & Ms Reyes (Katherine Ramirez), Katherine, Ashley, Joselyn (Reyes), whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

Cannot believe that I am updating this yet again . At the same time I cannot believe that this is still going on. In the end he admitted to getting Ms Sanchez pregnant with Lilyah vs ordered by the court to take a paternity test. Of course I still feel the same way as I original did about all of this. I am leaving on the field part of it out of this because I really to keep this part of out of this. Even through it also can be in here. I am waybeyondfedup as to why both Ms Sanchez and Mr. Gildin are still pursuing all of this. When all of this should have been over for couple/few mo now. In which I think that Ms Sanchez is unfit to be the mother of Lilyah. For at least for the time being and hopefully this is a wakeup call for her to grow up. Have no clue whatsoever if Mr Reyes & Ms. Ramirez Reyes are fit to be parents for of her. If not I am at least Lilyah goes with someone in Ms Sanchez’s family. In Philadelphia, PA. Unsure if Lilayh should go with someone in Mr. Reyes & or Ms Ramirez family/ies. Especially, back in Dominican Republic.

#re #open #letter #and #or #inthe #court #of #public #opinion #sued #by #mother #secret #love #child #pagesix #nypost #christinasanchez #tinasanchez #tina #worldwide #lilyah #stevengildin #esq #josereyes #katherineramirezreyes #katherine #ashley #joselyn #whomever #else #this #may #concerns #everyone #both #onf #fof #jessicaabruno #waybeyondfedup #not #metoo

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,