1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
STOP -BY READING OR VISITING THESE FORUMS YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
By reading or entering these forums you contractually agree to the following:

•  You are 18 years of age or older and you are accessing this website for personal use only!
•  By viewing these forums, you certify you are not a member or affiliated with any of the following: Voices for Vaccines, CDC, Emory University, Task Force for Global Health, UC Hastings, FDA, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or any other group pushing vaccination, or vaccination compliance.
•  You are not a member, employer, employee, sympathizer, freelancer, representative of any pharmaceutical company.
•  You are not a member of Antivax wall of shame, Embarrassed Cousins of Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children or other similar organization/groups, or any that bullies, demeans, make fun of, or harasses those w/ different beliefs on vaccinations.
•  This is a contractual agreement, and you contractually agree not to screenshot, or share our material in groups such as Antivax Wall of Shame, or any similar groups or any previously mentioned groups.

If you do not agree to all of the above or if you do not meet all of the above conditions, you will leave these forums immediately.

Dr. Suzanne Humphries explains why vaccination in and of itself is bad for a baby's health.

Discussion in 'General Vaccine Discussion' started by Jeff Seely, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Jeff Seely

Jeff Seely Indoctrinated Newbie

I'm about as anti-vaccination as you can get. I subscribe to the notion that vaccination by its very nature can never be safe for babies. Even if all of the vaccine ingredients we deem toxic were removed, you would still be left with a procedure that bypasses the body's natural defenses and causes a state of inflammation that a baby should not be experiencing.

I've made it so that the video will start right at the point where Dr. Humphries starts talking about how bad vaccination is for babies. I recommend watching at least until the 15:45 mark.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Veritas Dolor likes this.
  2. Veritas Dolor

Veritas Dolor vActivist Administrator

Home Page:
    Thank you so much for sharing! This is an excellent video.

I agree with what you said above but have additional convictions regarding vaccines. When we take out one strain, other strains of the disease or other diseases will come in and "take the place" of the eradicated disease. These other strains are often more severe or dangerous. History and nature show us these type of results, again and again. It is irresponsible science to upset the ecosystem of nature without any concern for the repercussions.

Another point to consider... females are born with their eggs. When babies are vaccinated, I am convinced the vaccines can and do have ill effects on the eggs, which in turn can affect the future generations. Either way, it is also irresponsible science to not even take this into consideration.

That being said, I do believe that vaccine research should continue. In my opinion, we should have them as a "last resort" means, as in some plague-like virus where humans are dropping dead left and right, and the benefits of the vaccine would clearly outweigh the risks. Of course via clear informed consent and certainly never via mandate. The oversight committees need to be torn down and rebuilt, incestuous relationships dissolved. No lawmaker, media etc should be able to take health company and pharma company sponsorships to influence our laws. The no longer allow cigarette commercials on TV, so it definitely can be done regarding media.