1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
STOP -BY READING OR VISITING THESE FORUMS YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
By reading or entering these forums you contractually agree to the following:

•  You are 18 years of age or older and you are accessing this website for personal use only!
•  By viewing these forums, you certify you are not a member or affiliated with any of the following: Voices for Vaccines, CDC, Emory University, Task Force for Global Health, UC Hastings, FDA, World Health Organization, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or any other group pushing vaccination, or vaccination compliance.
•  You are not a member, employer, employee, sympathizer, freelancer, representative of any pharmaceutical company.
•  You are not a member of Antivax wall of shame, Embarrassed Cousins of Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children or other similar organization/groups, or any that bullies, demeans, make fun of, or harasses those w/ different beliefs on vaccinations.
•  This is a contractual agreement, and you contractually agree not to screenshot, or share our material in groups such as Antivax Wall of Shame, or any similar groups or any previously mentioned groups.

If you do not agree to all of the above or if you do not meet all of the above conditions, you will leave these forums immediately.

CALL TO ACTION! Beyond open letter to Lyft Help/Support Center

Discussion in 'Call To Action!' started by waybeyondfedup, Feb 21, 2018.

1. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup Indoctrinated Newbie

2/21/18

Dear Juancho and/or whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

Thank you, again. I do understand, but then don’t because to me I totally I found it to be unfair. In which I also disputed my previous trip with you guys via my bank. Of course I have turn off round and donate because to make matters worse. I have both speech/learning impairment and depression/anxiety. Whom still rely on social security for its only form of income and beyond.

@lyft @asklyft @jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup @waybeyondfedup #beyond #open #openletter #letter #to #both #ask #help #support #center #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #waybeyondfedup

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

On Feb 20, 2018, at 20:22, Lyft <support@lyft-new.zendesk.com> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Your request (109657273) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Juancho (Lyft)
    Feb 20, 5:22 PM PST

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for contacting Lyft Support. I understand how unfair it is for you to pay the additional Prime Time charge after your ride was completed. I would be more than happy to assist you with this.
    As a friendly heads up, If there is Prime Time you will be notified on the app when you request a ride unless you enter pickup and drop-off locations before the ride.

As a courtesy, I've gone ahead and refunded the entire amount of $44 of your ride. You’ll see it disappear altogether or appear as a refund in your payment account in accordance with your card issuer’s timeline.

If you enter the pickup and drop-off locations before the ride, the Prime Time will be in the total price that is shown in the upfront pricing. You can tap the upfront price to see the Prime Time details.

For more information, feel free to visit our Help Center at https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/213818898-Prime-Time.

We're happy to have you as part of the community, Jessica and hope your future experiences with Lyft are positive ones.

All the best,

Juancho
    Lyft Support Representative

Help Center
    http://help.lyft.com
    Ask Lyft on Twitter!
    http://twitter.com/asklyft

This email is a service from Lyft. Delivered by Zendesk

[L7D50D-35L7]